Mala Bracelet | Heart of Protection
The Heart of Protection bracelet is made of Rudraksha mala beads combined with Moss Agate beads of the same size. This Mala resonates with the 4th, 5th and 6th chakras.
Moss Agate is known as a strong form of agate and is often called the stone of abundance. Others call it the stone of new beginnings, like moss growing on a rock.
Rudraksha beads are treated as sacred in many cultures. They offer the wearer peace, clarity and direction and create space for energy and positive thoughts to develop. Small Rudraksha beads are the rarest and most powerful in energy.
Sometimes used in meditation practice, this beautifully coloured bracelet can also be worn daily as a beautiful piece of jewellery.
Is your favourite model missing ? Contact us
Out of stock
The mala is part of the Buddhist and Hindu tradition. Often used in meditative practice, it allows the mind to focus on the recitation of mantras, according to a specific ritual. The beads are unfolded one by one to allow concentration.
India is the country where Rudraksha beads are produced. The seeds are harvested and carefully preserved for their virtues. They are considered sacred in many Asian cultures and carry a specific energy. The smaller the Rudraksha beads, the more sacred they are, as they are considered rarer and carrying greater energy.
Rudraksha beads are sometimes combined with other precious or semi-precious stones. In the ‘Heart of Protection’ model, they are alternated with Mousse Agate beads. Each one has its own virtues and their synergy allows you to benefit from all their advantages according to your needs.
Moss agate brings relaxation and recuperation for the soul. It allows us to experience a conscious connection with nature and the Earth. It gives us the strength and inspiration to begin again with optimism.
This bracelet resonates with the 4th, 5th and 6th chakras.
- Fourth chakra, the heart chakra: it is located at the level of the chest and works on self-love and all the emotions that allow us to welcome the other (forgiveness, indulgence, sympathy)
- Fifth chakra, the throat chakra: symbol of creativity and communication
- Sixth chakra, that of the 3rd eye: it is synonymous with intuition and relates to meditation. It allows you to refocus on your emotions
- Monday is the best day for this procedure. It is indeed the day dedicated to Shiva
- Choose a quiet room or space conducive to relaxation and letting go
- In a container, pour water and some fresh flowers. Add your mala bracelet
- If you wish, light a stick of incense to purify the atmosphere
- When you feel relaxed, grasp your mala in your hands and massage each bead one after another
- Think of your intentions for these beads and transmit them through your fingers. Your mala will give off a protective energy
- Recite the mantra “OM HREEM NAMAH SHIVAYA OM”. It represents the tears of Shiva
- Your bracelet is now ready to be worn for meditation or in your daily life. The beads are charged with energies and ready to offer you their virtues
The pearls of your bracelet will become full of energy. After a while, it is useful to discharge them. To reset them, a few steps are necessary:
- Place the mala under tap water and touch each bead with the intention of cleaning it
- Place your bracelet outside to dry
- When dry, you have the option of rubbing a little natural oil on each of the beads to preserve and shine them.
Moss Agate inspires new ideas, improves well-being and awakens the mind. Thanks to it, we are more aware of our life, we find the strength to change it if it no longer suits us. In meditation, it offers more stability and provides strength and peace, relaxation and optimism.
The combination of Rudrakshas and Moss Agate brings spirituality and strength to our daily lives
Mala Spirit – Made with love, an offering from Bali
The heart of Mala Spirit creations is the Rudraksha bead, from the Eleocarpus tree, which brings the wisdom and power of the ancient sages to today’s world in the form of contemporary malas. The Rudraksha is combined with gemstones, which are different for each piece and give it its own personality in terms of colour and chakra benefits. Each piece is handmade and blessed in Bali.
Rudraksha, Moss Agate